Your safety is our priority.
New Safety Guidelines
Please know that we take reopening Southern Rail seriously and view the safety of our staff and guests with the utmost importance. The guidelines we will follow will be posted in the restaurant and are here for you to read.
What to expect:
- Socially Distant Dining – All guests tables, bar seats and community table seating will be 6 feet apart from other parties.
- Guest Hand Sanitizing Station – A hand sanitizing station will be available upon entry to the restaurant.
- Hand Washing Protocols -Employees will wash their hands upon entering the restaurant and continue to wash their hands throughout their shift. They will additionally sanitize their hands between interactions with guests and before delivering food to the table.
- Small Parties – Reservations are limited to 10 or fewer people.
- Disinfecting Surfaces – Staff will clean and disinfect the areas used for dining, including tables, chairs, and booths, after each group of guests departs.
- Staff Health Checks – Staff will be screened (including temperature checks) before coming in to the restaurant. Any employee who has symptoms of possible illness will be sent home and need to meet strict guidelines before returning.
- Sanitizing Menus – Menus will be in a plastic sleeve. After each use they will be sanitized. Menus may also be viewed on our website using your cell phone.
- Masks and Gloves – Our kitchen staff will wear masks and gloves at all times. Our servers will wear masks.
What stays the same:
- Hospitality – When you walk through our door to join us for dinner you will be greeted by gracious staff who is sincerely happy to see you and looks forward to serving you.
- Good Food – Our kitchen looks forward to creating beautiful and delicious food to nourish you as you embrace dining out.
- Quality Drinks – Our bartenders will be pouring wine and mixing cocktails, all made with love.
- Memories – We are honored to have you back in our building. Thank you for dining with us and we look forward to making memories with you.